JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Female Health Company is committed to adding passionate and dedicated individuals to our team.
New job announcements are posted on this page as soon as they are available. If no announcements appear, then we are not currently hiring for any new positions.
Business Development Manager North America
Reports to: President Female Health Company
The Business Development Manager North America is responsible for developing FC2 female condom markets for the Female Health Company, specifically on the continent of North America (with a specific focus on the USA and Puerto Rico) in the public sector only. The BDM acts as a main liaison for all female condom stakeholders in the respective states and countries such as Ministries and Departments of Health, large (international) donors such as CDC, UNFPA, USAID. The BDM researches and develops new client relationships and markets, helps plan and implement both local and national female condom supply chains and programs. Promotes product and services to potential and existing customers. We are looking for someone who can help double our business within the next year.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary job duties and responsibilities are:
- Main liaison for departments/districts of health, large donors and national and local female condom stakeholders in the public sector of North America.
- Assist with developing the FC2 female condom market for clients and/or countries.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Conduct meetings.
- Make sales presentations.
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base in the public sector.
- Handle incoming inquiries.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing and education department.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Offer insights about product potentials.
- Travels for work in order to conduct promotion meetings with stakeholders (mainly in the USA).
- Background in Sales, Public Health, Marketing or an MBA
- Specialized knowledge on Global Public Health and in particular Sexual and Reproductive Health And Rights. Candidates with social marketing experience are a pré.
- Able to work independently and fast, think out of the box, results oriented and work with limited resources.
- Extensive international work and travel experience, and the network to back it up.
- At least 5 year experience working in sexual and reproductive health and rights/global public health and sales
- Knowledge of the Spanish language is a prerequisite.
- Fluency in English is required.
- This is a home based position, candidates based in the East of the USA are preferred.